Welcome to My Rally Campaign
- Hello, my name is Patrick Hatfield. I have been shooting trap since March 2015.
- One year later, my average was 95.5%
- I started shooting International Bunker in May 2017
- I am a Junior in high school and taking AP/Honors Math, Chemistry, English and Engineering classes
- I also play Varsity football and Water Polo.
- My shooting accomplishments include: Bronze Medal in 2017 Junior Olympic State Championship, Top 20 Junior Olympic National Championships in Colorado Springs, 2016 Junior Olympic Development Camp at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, MYSSA 2017 Spring Break ‘Em 3rd, SCTP National Championships 2016 Open Division 3rd place, MYSSA Fall Classic 2016 2nd place, SCTP State 2016 Championship 3rd place, 2015 MYSSA fall Classic 2nd place, SCTP 2015 State Championship 3rd place, overall, MYSSA Spring Break ‘Em 2017 squad 1st overall, AIM MSE 2016, AIM Zone Championships 2016 southwestern junior class A 3rd
Why I'm Raising Funds
- I am raising funds for training and competition.
- Ammunition is a huge expense of training. Field time. Coaches. Travel to Colorado. Travel to competitions as there is only one local competition.
- Because of my age I always have to have a parent travel with me as I cannot travel alone with a firearm.
How I Got Here
- One day I went shooting and l did pretty good for never having shot before. I loved it! My mom found Team Henges and I joined a few months later in March 2015.
- I continued to improve and have an average of 96%.
- I applied to attend the Junior Olympic Development Camp (JODC) in Colorado Springs. I was one of 15 male trap shooters across the country chosen to attend August 2016 to learn International Trap (what they shoot in the Olympics).
- It was one of the most exceptional experiences of my life.
- I am continuing to train in International Trap with a goal of Tokyo 2020.
- I am fortunate to have a field nearby to train. There are only 18 in the entire US and some athletes travel 200 miles one way to practice.
Join My Team and Spread the Word!
- Thank you so much for your support! Please feel free to pass this along to anyone or company you may think would be interested in supporting my path to 2020!
If you need to send a company check, please send a notification email to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail to:
Hatfield USAS Training Program
1049 N. Taylor Avenue
Kirkwood, MO 63122
The Tax ID# is 81-3607637 and all nonprofit information will be included as part of the donation receipt that will be emailed to you.
The Ullo family